- Reading Tutor is designed to help learners improve reading skills in Japanese.
- WWWJDIC: Online Japanese dictionary Service
- It shows how to display Japanese characters and how to type Japanese in Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji on your computer.
Stanford Guide to Japan Information Resources
- This is the directory of online information resources in and about Japan in English.
Japanese language learning tools on web
- This site has Japanese-English/English-Japanese dictionary, On-line Japanese tutoring, reference materials on-line, and Information on Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
Japanese Newspaper : Asahi (in Japanese and in English)
- Asahi is one of the most popular and liberal newspaper in Japan.
- Shall We Dance?
- Architecture 2000: Tokyo, The Eclectic Metropolis
- Dream Across Time and Place - The Legacy of Tsuda Umeko (A)
- Hirohito: Japan in the 20th Century
- Japan 2000: Against All the Odds (environmental impact)
- Makiko’s New World
- Minbo: or the Gentle Art of Japanese Extortion
- Sadako and the Thousand Papercranes
- The Actor’s Revenge (The)
- The Ballad of Narajama (The)
- The Japanese Economic Bubble (The)
- The Tale of Genji (The)
- Theater in Japan. Yesterday and Today
- This is Kyogen: What Makes People Laugh?
- Traffic Jam